Join us for a live discussion where we'll dive deep into Skydio's groundbreaking 3D Scan Indoor Capture technology. Discover how Skydio is revolutionizing the way professionals manage large facility inspections, asset monitoring, and digitization of complex indoor environments.
- Learn how Skydio 3D Scan Indoor Capture streamlines digitization workflows, improves measurement accuracy and reduces overall time and costs associated with 3D modeling large factory facilities and indoor assets.
- Understand the benefits of using Skydio's new Indoor Capture mode, specifically tailored for autonomously scanning large, complex indoor environments.
- Explore how Skydio drones can capture hard-to-reach areas, particularly those that are high up, and generate highly accurate and detailed digital replicas of facilities previously too difficult or complex to attempt.
- Gain insights into the versatile digital twin deliverables that can be created from the visual data uploaded to Skydio Cloud.
- Participate in a live Q&A session with Skydio experts to address your questions.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn about the future of autonomous indoor capture and how it can transform your large-scale indoor data capture projects.
👉 If you can't make it, register anyway. We'll send you the recording.
Common applications for 3D Scan Indoor Capture:
- Power Generation Inspection
- Construction Site Monitoring
- Factory Floor Operations
- Warehouse Monitoring
- Tunnel Mapping
Capture the interior of an environment, its contents, or both. Skydio autonomously navigates places other tools can’t, capturing high-resolution imagery to generate accurate digital twins.